Mobile App Developer (React Native) (Cagayan de Oro City)
compensation: Php15,000 to Php20,000 employment type: full-time internship relocation assistance available
QR Code Link to This Post
- Design, develop, and test new and existing projects using React Native framework
- Apply best practice development patterns and following design briefs, Continuous Integration/Development, and maintenance of code
- Provide technical expertise when working on new and existing modules/features/APIs
- Analysis of existing applications, but not limited to performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting, and recommendation of solutions to bugs and other issues
- Work with team to establish solid, scalable, and reliable applications
- Ensuring development process is followed
- Ensuring quality in source code and the final product
- Research and Development using modern and proven techniques for efficiency
- Project estimation for new and maintenance of existing projects
- Definition of project requirements
- Creation of development task lists or backlogs
- Creation of technical documentation
- Ability to explain complex ideas and concepts to the software product owners
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Work closely with team leads in evaluating current systems with regards to future development
- Identify tasks which require automation and submit recommendations to senior developers or team leads
- Solid understanding of the principles of routing and client/server programming
The candidate must have significant experience in developing mobile applications using React Native framework.
- Computer or IT-related course graduate.
- At least 1-2 years in React Native framework.
- React.JS, PHP/Laravel, or Ionic is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in React native components
- Basic knowledge in mobile navigation and routes structure such as React Navigation
- Knowledgeable in building applications for different platforms using Android Studio and Xcode.
- Experience in publishing an application to Google Play and/or Apple App Store is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge in React Lifecycle, React Hooks and/or Redux
- Knowledgeable with RESTful API services
- Knowledgeable with Git / GitLab / GitHub / BitBucket; Git Flow is a plus
- Must be a team player
- Can perform in a fast-paced environment, team player, proactive in tasks, and mature
- Passion for technology, research, willingness to do web and mobile applications
- Open-source contributions are a plus
- Possess decent English communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers