Junior/Mid Web Developer (PHP/Symfony + Vue) (Cagayan de Oro City)
compensation: Php20,000 to Php28,000 employment type: full-time relocation assistance available
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of a custom web-based electronic signature and digital document application.
- Design, develop, and test new and existing projects using Symfony framework, Laravel is a plus
- Apply best practice development patterns and following design briefs, Continuous Integration/Development, and maintenance of code
- Provide technical expertise when working on new and existing modules/features/APIs
- Analysis of existing applications, but not limited to performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting, and recommendation of solutions to bugs and other issues
- Work with team to establish solid, scalable, and reliable applications
- Design, code, and apply unit tests
- Ensuring development process is followed
- Ensuring quality in source code and the final product
- Research and Development using techniques/technologies for efficiency
- Project estimation for maintenance and new projects
- Definition of project requirements
- Creation of development task lists or backlogs
- Creation of technical documentation
- Ability to explain complex ideas and concepts to the software product owners
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Research and recommend software tools to senior developers and product owners
- Work closely with team leads in evaluating current systems with regards to future development
- Identify tasks which require automation and submit recommendations to senior developers or team leads
- Solid understanding of the principles of routing and client/server programming
The candidate must have significant experience in developing software using Laravel framework. Fundamental confidence in data structures, routing, ORM, security, utilizing MVC / OOP concepts, and unit testing.
- Computer or IT-related course graduate.
- At least 1 to 2+ years of Object-Oriented PHP (PHP7)
- Solid understanding of data manipulation and schemas
- Frontend framework, aside from Bootstrap, primarily Vue. React is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with RESTful API services
- Knowledgeable with Git / GitLab / GitHub / BitBucket
- Must be a team player
- Can perform in a fast-paced environment, team player, proactive in tasks, and mature
- Passion for technology, research, willingness to do web and mobile applications
- Open-source contributions are a plus
- Possess decent English communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers