Hite Technologies (www.hitetech.com), an Internet company based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has an opening for a PHP backend web developer. We create healthcare websites for people to use.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a long-term position. You will be working independently with minimal guidance.
Successful applicant will have to complete a project to verify their skills.
We do not use any frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter or Node.js. You are not required to know UI design since we have designers for that.
- A Bachelors Degree or above in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- A strong grasp of PHP (OOP) / MySQL from the backend.
- Edit PHP web applications without the use of a framework. We use NotePad++ (open to using an IDE)
- Advanced knowledge and be comfortable with JQuery (OOP)
- Work independently off of a bug tracker
- A willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- High level of abstract thinking
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Be a self-starter
- Take pride in your work
8am to 12pm Monday-Friday Filipino part-time to start. After your first 3 months, you will be given the opportunity to work full-time; which is 8am to 5pm (8 hours) Filipino time with 12pm to 1pm for lunch.
- $4 USD hour.
- Payment will be sent 1st of every monthly via PayPal.
Since we are not a registered business in the Philippines, we can not offer benefits such as SSS / PhilHealth. This is why we offer pay raises every 6 months.
IF YOU ACCEPT FULL TIME POSITION
- Raises of 0.15 USD will be given every 6 months.
- Paid holidays
- 13th month pay
- 15 days a year for vacation / sick pay.
Please send your resume in PDF or Microsoft Word format along with the word "HEALTH" in the body of the email.